Wednesday, June 29, 2016

SanDisk launches two new 256GB MicroSDXC cards with transfer speeds up to 100MB/s

sandisk-256gb-microsdxc-extreme

I could have sworn that SanDisk made 256GB MicroSDXC cards already, but it seems like it didn't. It just announced them though, so I'm not awfully wrong anymore. There are two new cards in SanDisk's portfolio of super duper ultra high capacity: the SanDisk Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I and SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXD UHS-I card, Premium Edition.

I know that sounds confusing so I will break it down to you. Both of these cards can hold 256GB of storage and both are Class 10 cards for great Full HD video capture.

Read More

SanDisk launches two new 256GB MicroSDXC cards with transfer speeds up to 100MB/s was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/29ahy9f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment