Thursday, June 30, 2016

Google, stop playing with my heart with these bad Android statues

CmNfw_qUcAAN0N4

Nougat. Listen, I can get over the name, Google. And I know, this is such a hot take. But the name isn't my big problem here. The name could be salvageable, even if I'm pretty sure the last time someone ate "nougat" unironically was in like 1783 or something. No, the problem is this statue. It's just bad.

What we have here is a bugdroid, slightly posed, standing on top of what admittedly are probably the most appetizing representations possible of the candied joylessness that is nougat.

Read More

Google, stop playing with my heart with these bad Android statues was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/298wC7K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment