Thursday, June 23, 2016

[Deal Alert] Jason Mraz's album 'We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.' free on GPM (likely US only)

Image 1I'm running out of creative ways to write these articles, but I'm going to try and give this one my bestest. Google is giving away another album for free on Google Play Music; this time its Jason Mraz's third album, 'We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.'

I read about this earlier today, but I hadn't had the chance to post it yet because I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror.

Read More

[Deal Alert] Jason Mraz's album 'We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.' free on GPM (likely US only) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/28PGSCl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment