Monday, June 27, 2016

LG G5 Friends review, take 2: 360 Cam! 360 Cam! 360 Cam! Oh... other modules too

lg-g5-friends-review

When I published my review of the LG G5, my personal take on the device itself was positive and divergent from David's more criticizing review. However, there is one aspect both David and I agree on almost to the letter: the Friends. They are, in my opinion, fun to try, but you can tell they were rushed, with a poorly executed mechanism, and some highly doubtful usefulness factor. Well, all but the 360 Cam.

Read More

LG G5 Friends review, take 2: 360 Cam! 360 Cam! 360 Cam! Oh... other modules too was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/28XR4E3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment