Friday, December 21, 2018

Memoria is a new, gorgeous, and smooth photo gallery app

Serendipitous is the word I would say to describe this post. I was busy researching the story about QuickPic's disappearance from the Play Store when I noticed an email in our inbox from the developer of Memoria, a new photo gallery app. His timing was perfect. It looks like many of you are searching for a QuickPic alternative and, while I still recommend Camera Roll for its speed and efficiency, I think Memoria has many tricks up its sleeve that make it worth a try if you want a more powerful gallery app.

Read More

Memoria is a new, gorgeous, and smooth photo gallery app was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2LwmqGm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment