Monday, December 24, 2018

A Christmas gift for Android Police readers: 60+ high-res wallpapers

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, jolly Kwanzaa, or content December. I'll let you pick the greeting you identify with most. During this time of year it's lovely to focus on the things that bring us together, and one thing I think we can all agree on here at AP is that free stuff is awesome. In that spirit of awesomeness, I'd like to give each of you a small gift to celebrate Christmas (I'm doing the giving here, so I think I get to pick the occasion). 

As much as I'd like to send you all a Pixel 3, a MacBook, or an Xbox, I don't have the money for that, and if I did, I probably would spend it on something sweet like a hovercraft loaded out with flamethrowers and a snow-cone machine.

Read More

A Christmas gift for Android Police readers: 60+ high-res wallpapers was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2T76op3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment