Friday, December 21, 2018

Cocktail Flow shakes itself from the Gingerbread era and pours out as a gorgeous Material Design app

For years now, I've been looking for a modern replacement to Cocktail Flow, one of our favorite cocktail recipes apps back in 2011. The alternatives have all been rather disappointing, and I've resigned to just Googling a recipe whenever I need it. But let's just say that my spirit is a little buzzed now because Cocktail Flow has been taken off the shelf, stirred with all the Material Design I can think of, and served straight in a sparkling update with a cute little umbrella on top.

Read More

Cocktail Flow shakes itself from the Gingerbread era and pours out as a gorgeous Material Design app was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2ECfBBJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment