Sunday, October 22, 2017

Weekend poll: What do you consider to be 'good' battery life?

Battery life is a highly subjective thing. For some, getting 3-4 hours of screen-on time is more than adequate, others don't consider anything short of 6 to be enough. Even though I'm probably on my phone more often than most (since it's kinda my job), I'm of the opinion that 4-5 hours is a pretty decent goal for manufacturers. Anything above that, while great to see, I just consider a bonus since I'm probably not going to use it before I plug in at night.

Read More

Weekend poll: What do you consider to be 'good' battery life? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2zGtgD2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment