Sunday, October 29, 2017

Acer Chromebook 15 (2017) review: Continuing to make a strong case for Chromebooks

Chromebooks compose an interesting product category and provide a new perspective on the question "What do I need my laptop to do?" While I've been a fan of Chrome OS and its accompanying hardware since its inception, I have not been able to convince myself to buy one in recent years. Part of this has been due to the fact that Chromebooks typically don't come in larger screen sizes.

Luckily, Acer came out with the new Chromebook 15.

Read More

Acer Chromebook 15 (2017) review: Continuing to make a strong case for Chromebooks was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2ibMXdO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment