Monday, October 23, 2017

SmartThings Link hands-on: Turning your SHIELD TV into a smart home hub

Connected home items are becoming more and more common, from light bulbs to doorbells and so on. Since the beginning of it all, I've really wanted to join in the smart home thing, mostly because I am lazy and want to control my house with my voice. Cost to entry has been rather prohibitive and I've always rented places, so I figured most of my options would be limited.

To help alleviate the first problem, cost, Nvidia and Samsung teamed up to bring us the SmartThings Link for the Shield TV.

Read More

SmartThings Link hands-on: Turning your SHIELD TV into a smart home hub was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2yEQbRv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment