Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Grace Digital CastDock X2 quick review: A weird little nook for your Chromecast Audio

cd01

As a kinda, sorta well-known technology journalist, I get a lot of pitches for hardware to review. More often than not, I just ignore these emails (sorry PR people) because I simply get too many of them. On occasion, someone pitches an interesting thing, and I'll take a closer look at it. Such was the case with the Grace Digital CastDock X2. I thought at first it was a Cast enabled speaker, and I bet that's what you thought just now too.

Read More

Grace Digital CastDock X2 quick review: A weird little nook for your Chromecast Audio was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2didCW4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment