Thursday, September 22, 2016

Chatting with Google: The many ways Assistant replaces or augments OK Google, Google Now, and Now on Tap

google-assistant

Hi Google, it's me Rita. I believe we've met before. Somewhere between Gmail, Google Photos, and Chrome, you must know a lot about me. Things I might not want others to discover, so hushhhh. (There are thousands of people reading us, let's not tell them about my love for Winnie The Pooh.) But our relationship doesn't feel equal; I barely have any information about you. Your new guy, this Assistant you've sent here to talk to me, I'd like to get to know him better.

Read More

Chatting with Google: The many ways Assistant replaces or augments OK Google, Google Now, and Now on Tap was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2ddoR3K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment