Thursday, May 3, 2018

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 passes WiFi Alliance certification

Some may argue that Android tablets are dead and useless, but I'll still sit here with my Galaxy Tab S2, my miraculously still-functional Nexus 7 (2013), and shake my head furiously, refusing to accept that truth. I love Android tablets and I have continued to use them daily ever since I bought my first Acer Iconia Tab A100 many, many years ago. They're great for browsing the web and comparison shopping on Amazon and eBay, and they've been an intricate part of my daily job on Android Police as I do most of my editing work on them.

Read More

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 passes WiFi Alliance certification was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2HM1NYj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment