Saturday, January 27, 2018

After 5 years with Samsung and LG, I moved to a Pixel 2 XL and... nothing has changed

I still remember when we used to bicker over iPhone vs Symbian, before Android took over the second part of that argument. I also remember when Xenon vs LED flash was the most controversial discussion in the smartphone world for several years - some of you may have been toddlers when that started. And I remember when apps weren't a thing, when 3G was the hottest novelty, when we thanked our lucky stars because companies stopped using massive proprietary charging and earphone ports, and when a smartphone with a 2.8" display (Nokia N95) counted as monstrous.

Read More

After 5 years with Samsung and LG, I moved to a Pixel 2 XL and... nothing has changed was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://ift.tt/2BvmoYJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment