Sunday, July 3, 2016

LEGO City My City 2 mixes elements from Sim City and sandbox games for kid-friendly fun

image (2)LEGO has gained a well-earned reputation for releasing solid mobile games that eschew the usual advertising and in-app purchases, making them great choices for kids. (Okay, technically every LEGO game is an advertisement for those super-expensive toys, but there are worse ways to advertise to children.) LEGO City My City 2 - that's My City 2, using the long-running My City toy line brand, if you're wondering - is one of the company's most elaborate mobile games to date.

Read More

LEGO City My City 2 mixes elements from Sim City and sandbox games for kid-friendly fun was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/29jmtUX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment