Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: The Nonda ZUS Car Charger Is The Charger James Bond Would Use If He Had Trouble Remembering Where He Parked

IMG_20160409_170105-01-01I've owned, used, and abused a lot of USB car chargers over the years. They all do more or less the same thing, and most look nearly identical to every other car charger on the market. When Nonda contacted me asking if I was interested in taking a look at their ZUS dual port car charger ($30), I almost deleted the message.

With a max output of 2.4A per outlet (ideal for Apple products), the charger sports decent charging speeds, but with no Qualcomm Quick Charge technology or Nexus Rapid Charge support, I didn't think it was worth my time to review.

Read More

Review: The Nonda ZUS Car Charger Is The Charger James Bond Would Use If He Had Trouble Remembering Where He Parked was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1UfX5i6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment