Sunday, April 22, 2018

[Deal Alert] Google Home Mini 3-pack is $100 ($15 off) at Costco

As a pleased owner of a Google Home Mini, I often find myself wondering why I didn't buy one or two more of these tiny smart speakers to scatter around our apartment unit. When I ask my wife what she thinks of getting some companions for our lone Mini, she aggressively asks "Why?" — and, well, that's the end of that. But now Costco is giving me some new ammunition, thanks to a deal offering members the chance to purchase a Google Home Mini (charcoal or chalk) three-pack for just $99.99, which is $15 off of the normal going price.

Read More

[Deal Alert] Google Home Mini 3-pack is $100 ($15 off) at Costco was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2HkyHPC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment