Thursday, December 28, 2017

Katy Perry uses Google Duo to video chat with Prince Piggy and Lord Markus in her new eccentric music video

I'm not into music videos so I have no idea whether all of Katy Perry's videos are as weird as this one or if this is the exception. And I'm not about to go watch a bunch of her videos to find out either. But truth be told, part of me liked "Hey Hey Hey" both for the lyrics and the video's setup. It reminded me of when I was touringthe Palace of Versailles and the guide explained how people used to gather around to watch the king wake up and how he had to make a show out of it even if he technically slept in another room.

Read More

Katy Perry uses Google Duo to video chat with Prince Piggy and Lord Markus in her new eccentric music video was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2CkwL3X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment