Friday, November 24, 2017

[Deal Alert] Fitbit Charge 2, Alta HR, and Blaze are all $50 off

I'm the resident Fitbit fan at Android Police - I had the One for more than 3 years before I switched on to the Flex 2 and Alta HR for the past year. I love the automatic tracking and the nerd in me appreciates all the stats and graphs about my habits. I also enjoy the community around it. For me, the idea behind activity trackers isn't that they will make you more active - that's the mistake everyone makes and why many give up on their trackers after using them a while - but it's that they will help you if you already made the decision to be more active.

Read More

[Deal Alert] Fitbit Charge 2, Alta HR, and Blaze are all $50 off was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2BjCBBm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment