Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Phiaton BT 390 review: A competent, compact pair of Bluetooth headphones that sounds great

You all know how I feel about Bluetooth audio products by now, especially my opinions about the inverse relationship between portability/convenience and sound quality. It's true that most of my Bluetooth audio reviews here on AP have been negative, however, what I have today completely blew my expectations. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to judge anything before I actually get it and test it, but I'm jaded, so I was very surprised here.

Read More

Phiaton BT 390 review: A competent, compact pair of Bluetooth headphones that sounds great was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2jZYGAo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment