Saturday, July 29, 2017

Urbanears Stadion review: This is not how to do Bluetooth earphones

I think that I've made my opinion of Bluetooth audio accessories clear by now. However, in case you haven't heard it yet, here it is: I don't think highly of them. The convenience factor is often eclipsed by lackluster sound quality, battery life, or both. Until now, I never considered any of the pairs that I have used to be outright awful. Unfortunately, today is the day that I must amend that because Urbanear's Stadion represents the most disappointing pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I've ever had the misfortune of using.

Read More

Urbanears Stadion review: This is not how to do Bluetooth earphones was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2hbmm3D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment