Tuesday, May 30, 2017

[The Android Police Files #14] Artemisia u don't get out of my phone u r going to fail and I am not play with ya'll

It's been over half a year since the last installment of the AP Files was published, and the world has undergone some drastic changes. There's a squeezable phoneBezel-less phones now dominate the world. And the newest LG phones haven't had any major reports of bootlooping. I'm sorry, I had to.

Six months is indeed quite a long time, and it's definitely enough time for us to have received some more... let's call them interesting letters in our mailboxes.

Read More

[The Android Police Files #14] Artemisia u don't get out of my phone u r going to fail and I am not play with ya'll was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2qyfOvT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment