Thursday, April 20, 2017

Synology DiskStation DS416play review

 

This is one of the most difficult reviews I've had to write to date. I've had the Synology DS416play for several months, yet everytime I sat down to start writing, I felt overwhelmed by what I should and shouldn't discuss and eventually found myself drifting to work on another simpler and more urgent news article. I love detailed reviews, I love delving deep into every single feature a product offers and discussing its benefits and limitations, as evidenced by the lengthy reviews I've written on Android Police over the years.

Read More

Synology DiskStation DS416play review was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2oYn32k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment