Thursday, April 20, 2017

[Not dead yet] Paranoid Android teases Android O plans, maybe

hero

This is a difficult article for me to write as I have to temper my enthusiasm with a heavy dose of skepticism. AOSPA is one of my all-time favorite ROMs, and the lack of releases since the super late Marshmallow builds last year has made me very sad. Even the merest rumor of a potential return to active development is enough to make me giddy, so the image they pushed on their G+ page that seems to imply plans for an Android O release has me quite excited.

Read More

[Not dead yet] Paranoid Android teases Android O plans, maybe was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2pHujgW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment