Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Nike+ Running becomes Nike+ Run Club as part of 2.0 update

Nike

I've never been much of a runner, so I've only taken my phone with me for a lap around the neighborhood a handful of times. When I did, it felt Runtastic. But the Nike+ Running app has been another option for people looking to set goals and track their progress.

Nike is taking a new step forward and rebranding the app as part of the jump to version 2.0. The Play Store listing has changed to Nike+ Run Club, and a redesign is accompanying the transition.

Read More

Nike+ Running becomes Nike+ Run Club as part of 2.0 update was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2bjNs2j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment